The introduction of the corporate governance system at Keramin JSC is aimed at ensuring the adoption by the corporate bodies of the Company of effective, qualified and sufficient decisions on the management of the Company, with the aim of ensuring its stable development, exception of the effect of a conflict of interests of the Company, its shareholders, corporate bodies and their members, employees, counterparties, which may cause adverse consequences for the Company and its shareholders, seasonable disclosure of true information about the Company, necessary for the assessment of its activities and the activities of its corporate bodies and adoption of sufficient decisions by shareholders, corporate bodies of the Company, the Company’s counterparties and other concerned persons, and others.
Corporate Governance Principles:
- observance and protection of the rights of shareholders of the Company, ensuring their real participation in the corporate governance of the Company;
- a clear distribution of responsibilities of the corporate bodies of the Company and the best coordination of their work;
- observance of the balance of the interests of the Company, shareholders, the state, employees, contractors and creditors of the Company;
- transparency of the activities of the Company and its corporate bodies through the disclosure of information about the Company and decisions affecting the rights of shareholders and counterparties of the Company;
- maintaining and increasing the confidence to Keramin JSC, consolidation of the Company’s reputation as a reliable and honest partner and employer;
- establishing an effective system of reporting and monitoring of the activities of the corporate bodies of the Company, the state of affairs in the Company and compliance with the laws of the Republic of Belarus, the rights and legitimate interests of shareholders.
Local laws and regulations in the field of the corporate governance of Keramin JSC:
Structure of the corporate governance of Keramin JSC